Seasonal Tours - May-September
The ultimate fishing experience nestled in North America’s largest continuous urban green space. Let our pilot take you on an unbelievable heli-tour as we drop you off to begin your epic adventure. Guided by the very best, Water Lust Fishing will take you to the hot spots where your brag-worthy catches of Burbot, Goldeye, Lake Sturgeon, Mountain Whitefish, Northern Pike, and Walleye, are just a few delights that await you!
- Up to three passengers.
- Maximum passenger weight per seat is 300lbs.
- Passengers under two years of age will sit on a parent’s lap. – Use of quality fishing gear: rods, tackle, bait or bring your own!
- Passengers under two years of age will sit on a parent’s lap
- Snacks and beverages.
- Personal guide for the day.
TOURS DO NOT INCLUDE
- Provincial fishing license. Licenses can be purchased online.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Bring your camera, sunglasses, and dress for the weather! While the aircraft is heated, it is best to be prepared for the elements when boarding outdoors. Closed toe flat shoes are best for operating around our aircrafts, and remember to always bring a smile and some excitement towards this new experience!
- To ensure the best possible experience, wear darker clothing to reduce reflections in your photos.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to start your safety briefing and meet your pilot.
DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATIONS
Flights departing from and returning to Villeneuve Airport, including all necessary equipment for your adventure.
WE REQUIRE A 72-HOUR NOTICE FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR RESERVATION. PLEASE EMAIL US AT [email protected] OR CALL US AT 587-402-1384 FOR SUCH REQUESTS. OTHERWISE, WE’LL SEE YOU SOON!
GIVE THE GIFT OF FLIGHT