Take an unforgettable scenic helicopter ride right in your own backyard! Departing from Villeneuve Airport, you'll enjoy amazing views of St. Albert and Edmonton as your local pilot highlights important sites and hidden gems across the countryside. While making a loop around Edmonton’s City Centre, keep on the lookout, and we’ll try our best to help you spot your own home!
- Up to three passengers.
- Flights departing from and returning to Villeneuve Airport, including all necessary equipment for your adventure.
- Maximum passenger weight per seat is 300lbs.
- Passengers under two years of age will sit on a parent’s lap.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Bring your camera, sunglasses, and dress for the weather! While the aircraft is heated, it is best to be prepared for the elements when boarding outdoors. Closed toe flat shoes are best for operating around our aircrafts, and remember to always bring a smile and some excitement towards this new experience!
- To ensure the best possible experience, wear darker clothing to reduce reflections in your photos.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to start your safety briefing and meet your pilot.
DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATIONS
Flight departing from and returning to Villeneuve airport and all necessary equipment.
WE REQUIRE A 72-HOUR NOTICE FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR RESERVATION. PLEASE EMAIL US AT [email protected] OR CALL US AT 587-402-1384 FOR SUCH REQUESTS. OTHERWISE, WE’LL SEE YOU SOON!
GIVE THE GIFT OF FLIGHT